Center for Human and Clinical Genetics
Department of Human Genetics
Leiden University Medical Center
P.O. Box 9600
2300 RC Leiden
LUMC, Building 2
2333 ZC Leiden
Tel: +31 - 71 - 526 9400
Fax: +31 - 71 - 526 8285
To our Institute
The directions to the LUMC can also be downloaded in PDF format:
English | Dutch
From Schiphol Airport
- Walk to the train station (about 5 min. from the departures exit)
- Take the first train to "Leiden" (leaves about every 15 min, the journey takes about 15 min)
- In Leiden (usually the first stop for the intercity trains or the fourth stop for the all station service) leave the train and take the entrance to the LUMC. It's only a short walk to our building (5 min).
- Cross the street and take the pedestrian path towards the LUMC; turn right when in front of the main entrance
- After some 100 m turn to the left, i.e. take the road between the main building and the Parking building
- Follow this road for another 100 meters and at the crossing take the road to the right between the two buildings. Our building is the left one.
- Walk up the wide stairs and contact the security office on the right hand side after entering the building.
- Take the highway A4, direction "Den Haag".
- After passing "Nieuw Vennep" the 4-lane highway splits in two 2-lane highways; take the highway that turns slightly to the right, direction "Leiden-West" (Highway A44).
- Follow the A44 until exit 8 (Leiden, Noordwijk, Katwijk, N206). After the exit make a left turn and drive under the viaduct.
- Then follow the signposts "H-Ziekenhuizen" to the LUMC.
[ Top of page | HCG INTRANET ]
[ Leiden Genome Technology Center ]